17 FEBRUARY 2015, TUESDAY
MIIGAiK Extraterrestrial Laboratory (MExLab)
The auditory № 155
At 14.00 will be held a scientific seminar on the theme:
"Creating of virtual morphometric globes of terrestrial planets"
Speakers: I.V. Florinsky, PhD, lead researcher,
Institute of Mathematical Problems of Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences (IBMP RAS)
The seminar‘s program:
1. System morphometric virtual globes. (PhD I.V. Florinsky, IBMP RAS (15-20 min.))
2. The generalized spectral-analytical method. (PhD A.N. Pankratov, IBMP RAS (20-30 min.))
3. The use of graphic software packages 3D-modeling. (PhD S.V. Filippov, Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Biomedical Problems (15-20 min.))
4. Opportunities placing the results of three-dimensional modeling of the Internet:
- Geoportal planetary data. (A.S. Garov, lead programmer, MIIGAiK (10-15 min.))
- Review of existing applications (NASAViewer, Cesium). (E.V. Stovolosov, PhG student, MIIGAiK (5-10 min.))
Discussions with the participation of:
M.A. Kreslavsky - PhD, leading researcher MIIGAiK, University of California - Santa Cruz, USA
and researchers of Laboratory
We invite everyone!
Participation of laboratories required.